Thursday, September 2, 2010

halftime report

I can't post much right now, partly because it's halftime during the Pittsburgh v. Utah game (H has been hilariously and awesomely calling out a play-by-play to me from the t.v. room since I don't have a laptop and am currently confined to the office), but also because we don't have much to report.  It's all been work of late. 

The long weekend is coming right up, however, and the weather is supposed to be FABULOUS - I'm guessing there will be much time spent outside, biking and hiking.  And weeding, unfortuately.  I'm going to have to stop reading so many novels and pick up a few landscaping/xeriscaping/native plants books at the library: I have had it with these flower beds and am determined to do something different, more low maintenance and less water-needy next year.

Gotta go - current score: Utah 14-7 Pittsburgh, 1st and goal for Utah in the third quarter.  Go Utes!

No comments:

Post a Comment