Sunday, June 16, 2013

round and round

Sunday: back to Round Valley.  I'm definitely improving because I was able to ride two more switch-backs than I usually do on the "sweet sixteen" section of our regular loop.  ("Sweet sixteen" because there are sixteen switch-backs in a row - all going up, the way we ride.)  The day was sunny and breezy, but without the big headwind we'd had last time; there were folks out there on the trails but it wasn't really.  Also, I managed to pass two people - on an uphill slope!  Great day all around.

I'm going to use this puny little post to let you know that there will be a break in the posting-action for a bit as we have house guests arriving: it's just not polite to write blog posts when you're supposed to be a host.  But never fear - after their visit, I'm sure I'll have plenty to share with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment