Sunday, November 6, 2022

time flies

 Whoops!  That week completely got away from me.  We three had gotten down to Moab last weekend but by the time Friday morning rolled around, a nasty head cold had pounced on me (much worse than my bout with COVID at the beginning of September).  I managed to manage it with judicious applications of DayQuil/NyQuil over the weekend but then it stuck around through the week, stealing my voice and most of my energy.  Fortunately H has stayed healthy and mostly annoyed at all my nose-blowing.  I'm pretty annoyed by it at this point too.

That most recent weekend in Moab wasn't entirely wasted, however.  H and Milton did a Moab Rim hike on Friday; we three and our neighbor Amelia, plus her dog Moscow, went for a short hike on Johnson's Up-top, a very locals place that she knew about.  And on Sunday, before the drive back to SLC, Milton and I did the Millcreek rim/canyon loop, having the place largely to ourselves.

The La Sals from Millcreek rim



No comments:

Post a Comment