Tuesday, February 8, 2022

divide and conquer

 Sorry for the gap in posting, y'all.  I had to go back east for a bit for some family stuff but while I was gone, H and Milton went to Moab.  H had to work during the week but they did manage to get some trail time in.  And while I was shoveling out hip-deep drifts from a Maine coast blizzard, they were MTBing at the Moab Brand trails: 10 miles one day and 12.1 miles the next.  Milt got an extra cup of food on that day!

Trail dog

I got back on Saturday and rallied to go skiing on Sunday.  We haven't had any noticeable snow in a month - it is dire - so conditions were pretty beat.  But the sun was out and there weren't too many people (see above re: no new snow).  I don't have any photos to share, however, because the one chair selfie we took is not for public consumption.  So posting will be a little light until I bake something photogenic or we get back out there on the hill.  Check in with us a little later!





No comments:

Post a Comment