Friday, December 4, 2009

two month utahnniversary

Last night after work H and I went to the Porcupine to celebrate being in Utah for two months.  (B went too, and stayed in the car because the Porcupine is in Cottonwood Heights; she was happy about the car ride and, since she sat in my seat while I was in the bar, I was happy to come back to a warm seat.)  Two months!  On the one hand, it seems like we've been here forever since we're settling into a routine, both of us working, busy on the weekends.  But on the other hand, it's only been two months!  And we've got so much more to do and explore - we feel like we've hardly explored SLC itself, much less the everything around it.  We're so glad to be here.

Since H's parents arrive tomorrow for a visit, posting may be a little light here for the next few days.  Rest assured, however, that I will duly record and report back our adventures in tour guiding for our first visitors from back east.

Two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment