Wednesday, January 20, 2010

counting every little bit

We're getting there, snow-wise.  SkiUtah reports Solitude the big winner from the latest storm at 15", with Snowbird coming in at 13" and Brighton rounding out the top three with 12".  It was clear and sunny by this afternoon but more snow is on the horizon through tomorrow and Friday.  And I know I've mentioned this before, but the person who invented 15 inches in the canyons and NONE in the valley was just a genius.  I mean, that's brilliant!  I don't have to shovel my own driveway, due to the present joys of apartment-living, but even if I did have to, I wouldn't have had to.  Brilliant!

Now, where to ski this weekend ...?

2 comments:

  1. I assume you've seen all the old classmates bitching about the massive amounts of snow back in Maine? :) My sister had 22" this morning and it's still coming down. Here? We're expecting Noah's flotilla sometime tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't believe frickin' Maine has gotten two feet and counting! And you guys with your rain ... everyone's getting precipitation but us. (I am refusing to accept that I brought my bad weather karma to Utah.)

    ReplyDelete