Saturday, January 2, 2010

maybe, just maybe

On the advice of my work-neighbor Jody and Catherine, I gave Harmon's a shot grocery shopping-wise yesterday.  First plus: not located in Sandy, so Becky can go with and wait in the car.  Also good: the produce is much better, the bakery looks wonderful and the variety is much better.  They still have the foolish "cashiers-unload-your-cart-for-you" thing; they don't carry the yogurt H likes; and both my frozen lunch entrees (you know, like Lean Cuisine and Smart Ones) and the deli counter are more expensive than Smith's or Fresh Market, but still.  Hatch green chile and pork for $3.00!  Produce that isn't limp!  Cheese curds - many varieties!  Big bags of fresh pinenuts!  I just may have found my regular grocery store ... if H doesn't mind picking up his own yogurt and lunch meat from Smith's.

1 comment:

  1. I had quite forgotten about the cheese curds... So glad that it (mostly) worked out! :)

    ReplyDelete